WE MAKE YOUR PRODUCTS AVAILABLE
WE ADVOCATE FOR YOUR BRAND
& DO THE HEAVY LIFTING
At habitatery®, we regularly spend time to intimately understand your products, process, samples, and policies. We then pass all of this knowledge on to our member designers who are looking for quality brands for their clients. These services are only available to our member hand-selected, credentialed designers. For our designers, we take care of:
- Presenting your entire line list
- Educating them on your offerings
- Passing through sales and promotions
- Shipping out samples
- Pricing, customization and COM requests
- Ordering, follow ups, customer care and claim support
WE HONOR AND PROTECT YOUR BRAND
Habitatery designers agree to legal contracts, as well as terms and conditions which prohibit showrooming and discounting. By providing a high non-sequitur level of service to our members. It is our mission to guard your brand and maintain your established MSRP and MMRP structure.
- We do not publish pricing or make sales known to the public.
- Pricing to habitatery member designers is password protected and only available if permitted by the manufacturer.
- All sales are conducted in office by habitatery staff exclusively.
LET HABITATERY ADVANCE YOUR BRAND AND STANDARDS
habitatery developed the original online member designer program in May of 2004
Since inception, habitatery has:
- Evolved staying true to its original mission and culture: deliver the best variety of products, price, convenience and service to member designers only
- Created industry technology that has increased efficiencies and reduced costs
- Built logistic relationships with over 240 entities nationally
- Has maintained an impeccable reputation with its industry partners
- Self-funded its entire business with the assistance of family friends and the SBA… Yes, we are profitable!
- Has satisfactorily delivered every piece of furnishing ordered
- Resolved all issues while designating claims to responsible entities
- Never involved an out of state rep for any of its business practices
- Represented the best design professionals and furnishing manufacturers
- Referred member designers to unfamiliar brands and soliciting consumers
- Played by the book!